cookie jar

cookie jar

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THE SLEEPOVER

Sadness pervades my spirit.

I have been into millions of stress in the past but nothing felt like this before. Deep sigh.

All I can think of is, I don't deserve this. Thanks to my true friends who've been there with  me through my ups and the downs. Thank you. I wouldn't make this tough time without you all. Thanks much for understanding.

Last night, Maui texted me. Good thing I was still up. One reason, I'm trying to avoid people I don't want to see, ever. Secondly, I hate being there. Now, going back, she and Dunhill invited me to stay at Maui's house (and I said yes, of course) for the night and asked us to accompany him to the airport today (and we said yes, who would turn down a friend like him ha ha!)





And yes, as expected, we talked about all of the things that we can think of..

Let me sum it up.

uh..




This scary terrace. (LOOK at the thing that we were stepping on.) Scary, right? ha-ha!

Stress.
Work. 
Life. 
Frenemies.
Love.
The what-ifs.
The let-it-be part of it. 
The break-ups.
The moving on stage.
Relationships..

And lastly, we ended up sleeping at 4 in the morning. Huh!

It felt so good. Like talking, I mean, letting go of what's bothering me, us, for the past couple of months. This guys are the best! Hands up! 

I just got back home from the airport. And I'm still here at Maui's place. We ate at the Pancake House and it was gogogogo-good! 



I'm happy. I'm trying not to ruin my day. I want my peace of mind back. Let me be.



*imy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment