cookie jar

cookie jar

Sunday, December 26, 2010

THOUGHTS

This will be the very first entry in the newest blog account I created and I want it to be the best. How?  But know what? I'm having a hard time organizing my thoughts right now... 

What's gonna go first? or... What's going to be the title? What if? If's... 
The thoughts are rallying as to who's gonna go first.

Oh, Oh, coming through, said the other.
Oops, excuse me! Me first, one commented.

HUH! Where's the writer/jourmalist in me?

With Rihanna on my background, it's really hard to gather my thoughts and produce them on this space that I am given. I'm waiting in vain. 
Oh, thoughts where art thou?


-cookie-



PS: I resurrected and I'm back for good. Welcome me, will you?
Like Rihanna said, "How 'bout a round of applause?
and, standing ovation?"